Thursday, November 6, 2008

Say What?

If the temperature hits 70-degrees today, it will mark the first time EVER that Grand Rapids has managed to have 4-days in a row in the month of November with highs at or above 70-degrees! It's looking pretty likely that it will happen. Get out and enjoy it if you can, because this is pretty unseasonable in Michigan for sure.

So in honor of this fabulous weather, and the crummy weather that is to come, I'm going to have a little competition.

Cast your vote in the comments section of this post for which day Grand Rapids will get their first official snowfall. The first official snowfall means snow in accumulation of 1-inch or more as reported by Wood TV 8.

The winner will get a prize!

**EDIT**
The prize will be awarded based on the Price Is Right rules. The closest guess to the actual snowfall date without going over, is the winner. Good luck!

13 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, a competition! I'm excited.

Hmmmmm... I vote for November 26.

Anonymous said...

Darn, I was going to vote for November 26th since it always snows on the day we leave for Kentucky.

I guess, I'll have to say November 25 instead.

Annukka

Anonymous said...

I vote for December 6.

I'd vote for the day my parents come back to town from down south because I usually drive through a horrible snowstorm to pick them up but I think it will snow before Dec 22 :)

Anonymous said...

I say November 18th. Yeah! A prize. I hope it's a Glamour Shots picture of Kerri for my desk :).

Anonymous said...

In the spirit of the price is right and the $2501 theory...I'll say November 27!
~Jenn

NotAppealing said...

Thanksgiving weekend, Nov. 29!

Beth said...

December 1! It would be so appropriate, with the start of December and all.

Adrea said...

I vote for November 30th.

(knottie adreajoy713)

Juli D said...

I'll play!

November 12th

Heather said...

December 5... we ALWAYS get a big snowfall on our last visit day of the season for work. (College admissions)

Christina said...

11/23

Anonymous said...

Okay, I really want to say December 4th because it's my birthday.... but November 24th is sending me vibes. So that's what I'm going with!

:) K

Anonymous said...

Oh snap! I'm totally winning! Hooray for vibes!

:: insert creepy psychic music here ::