Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Second Anniversary

Posted by Picasa

Today the Husband and I celebrate our second wedding anniversary. Our gift to each other was a trip to Paris. It was quite the experience to share together. The romantic, city of light (How breathtaking is the Eiffel at dusk? I know, right.).

Tonight we are just lying low. We thought we were going to go out to dinner, but the weather is so crummy, that we decided to go on Saturday. I'm hoping for some sun and warmer temperatures by then. I made dinner which consisted of a recipe from The Biggest Loser for turkey meatballs, pasta, and marinara sauce with fresh mushrooms and zucchini. Mmm.

Happy Anniversary, Baby! Thanks for putting up with my nonsense. I love you lots!

I've been quiet, and haven't posted any photos from the trip yet. I'm in the process of learning Adobe Lightroom. I have been taking online tutorials, and my brain is on information overload right now, but I hope to get some pictures up soon with my write-ups. For now, this "out of the camera" shot will have to do. The Husband is urging me to post photos after I edit them in Lightroom, which will force me to learn it. So there you have it. More to come very soon, I hope. I can be a slow learner sometimes. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wow - what a great picture - That would be great one to blow up and hang in the house. Beautiful. See you Friday!!
L.

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! and beautiful shot!! can't wait to see more!

Keri said...

That's one gorgeous cell phone tower! ;-)

Happy anniversary!

Christina said...

Happy anniversary. I think you need to just dive in and start learning by some T&E! I want to see pictures!

apt said...

I've been checking here every so often hoping to see photos. Thanks for the tease!

kristen said...

Awww, happy anniversary! :)