Monday, February 22, 2010

16 Weeks

I bought my first outfits for the Babeski! A set of four onesies and two pairs of pants. I thought they were so cute. I even got all misty eyed as I picked them out.


On Tuesday this week I think I felt my first baby flutter. It was on the way home from work. It felt like someone with a tiny little fin was doing a few kicks, and the water was fluttering. I only felt it that one time, and haven't felt it since. I'm still waiting anxiously for more!

February 12: 16 Weeks

3 comments:

Maribeth said...

You look so cute! Have fun shopping.

Christina said...

Oh my, you are going to have a stylish baby! I love your outfit in the next post too. Congrats on your first kick!! It makes things even more real. So excited for you!

Juli D said...

Oh goodness. If there is anything cuter and harder to resist buying than baby clothes I don't know what it is. :-)