Friday, April 16, 2010

What I've Got

The "office" has finally been cleared out, and here is what I have picked out for the nursery thus far...
The crib - Baby Mod Convertible in Espresso
The furniture - Canopy Six Drawer Dresser and End Table in Mahogany
Don't fret my pets, the colors match up, I verified.
The dresser will double as a changing table, and the end table will go next to the glider, which I have yet to pick out.

Crib bedding - Custom order from a seller on Etsy
This is a picture of some the seller's work, and what my order is based on. Chartreuse green and white damask, minus pink, since we don't know the sex of the baby!



My mock-up crib set. The reverse side of the bumper and baby blanket will be white minky dot fabric. Minky fabric is soooo snugly. The bumper will also have a chartreuse piping added to the top.

Depending on if the baby is a boy or girl, I plan to pair up either lilac or robin's egg blue accents to go with the green and white.

Since our floors are all hardwood, I will be ordering a white flokati rug for the center of the room.
Curtains still need to be determined, along with paint color. I'm waiting for my fabric swatches to arrive in the mail so I can pick out paint, which should be any day now! I'm also planning on doing a wainscoting on the wall with the crib.
Here are some wall decals I will be ordering in my color scheme as soon as my swatches arrive as well. These are from Etsy.





For a boy...

For a girl...


Are you curious how it's all going to come together? Then stay tuned!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! I LOve what you picked out!!! I love the dark wood and I like that rug and the accents - everything!

kristen said...

Eeee! You're going to have SUCH a cute nursery!! Love everything you chose!

apt said...

YAY! Nice job.
That rug looks very "sit/lay on the floor and marvel at your sweet/genius baby figure out building block" -able.