Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's All About Present-ation

I love wrapping presents. I love pretty paper, ribbon, and bows. So this year I bought some ornament embellishments from Michaels to spruce up the gifts.

A shot of my little nubbins.


And a close-up of the red ornament nubbin. I thought they were so cute. They are 50% off already too, so a bag of ten of these guys was like $0.59!


I tried to sneak up on Nico snoozing under the tree and snag a photo, but he caught me.


Sasha just loves sitting on the big present under the tree.

I like the simple, festive look of ornaments in a glass bowl. I think it's a nice touch for the house. Nothing too over the top, but still along the lines of holiday spirit.

3 comments:

Keri said...

I'm sure your house looks gorgeous all decked out in holiday cheer. Very pretty presents, too!

Maribeth said...

Nice job on wrapping. Very festive and pretty. Have a great Christmas.

Christina said...

I used to be so OCD about wrapping presents. They HAD to be sparkly, they HAD to have ribbons and bows and cool name tags. Well, you know where this is going so I won't even say but some day I will return to that. There is nothing like a pretty present!

Love that picture of Sasha stalking the presents.