Tuesday, March 9, 2010

19 Weeks


I've got lots of baby movement this week! I was getting a little anxious about not feeling anything, but now I am. There is plenty of activity going on at the Hotel Uterus.
In other news, I have another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow. We're going to find out the sex of the baby when s/he is delivered. I went back and forth about this decision, but the Husband really doesn't want to find out, so I came to terms with it. I've waited this long, and time has gone fast, so I can certainly wait it out for the other half.
I'm a little nervous that I'm halfway along already! We've got our crib picked out and need to get it ordered. I'm still deciding on gender neutral crib bedding and nursery decor. We're going to have to register soon too! It becomes more real by the day!
March 5, 2010: 19 Weeks

5 comments:

NotAppealing said...

You look so incredibly adorable. How fun that you're waiting to find out. Yay for shopping!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina said...

You look adorable! I thought you had your bedding picked out. Let me know ifyou still need ideas because I can send you some more of those nursery contests...

Maribeth said...

You look so great! Have fun registering...just don't go on a Saturday!

Heather said...

you look sooo cute!!!