Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Like They Know

The cats have been especially clingy and needy the last couple of weeks. I think they know something is going on with their mom. I have to admit, I love the extra attention and snuggles from my furry monsters. They are much more vocal when I talk to them, they follow me around, and if I'm watching TV, they have to be lying on top of me somewhere. They are being so sweet. I hope they stay this loving when the baby arrives. I imagine there will be an adjustment period, but hopefully they all come to terms with the new addition to the family.

I caught a couple shots of Nico this week on my phone. His eyes look so beautiful in the sunlight.


So he's learned a new trick that I'm not all that excited about. Little did he know, that glass of water was chock full of Benefiber. Another pregnancy perk, friends. I take Benefiber on a daily basis like a senior citizen. It's better than getting hemorrhoids though, let me tell you!



Week 18: February 26, 2010

3 comments:

Christina said...

silly kitty!

Juli D said...

Pretty kitty! And our cats drink out of our glasses too. And the sink. And the toilet. I assume they drink out of their own water bowl sometimes too, but I'm beginning to wonder.

Monica said...

Cat's are such mischief makers, but that's what I love about 'em. Nico's blue eyes are definitely handsome. :) Glad you're getting some extra attention from the furries, it's always nice when they grant the snuggles.