Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Downgrade

It's time to get back to basics. I've turned into a "big bag lady", but now that a baby is on the way, I'm taking the less is more approach.
A while back I was fixated on replacing my current bag with either a turquoise or fuchsia one. I wanted something fresh and bright. I purchased a Steve Madden bag in fuchsia, but it was just too big. Yes, there is a such thing. So back it went to the store, and my search started over. Then I got to thinking that maybe it'd be a good idea for me to downgrade and get something smaller that I could just toss into a diaper bag and go. Yeah, that's what I need. Something that will hold my cards, license, phone, lip gloss and keys. Something small and handheld. So the Kristin wristlet is what I decided upon. It also fits the turquoise criteria as well. The purse arrives on Thursday. I hope it works out!


2 comments:

Christina said...

"I could just toss into a diaper bag and go"

That is what I used to do!

Monica said...

So cute! I love it and the color!