Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scarf Post - Follow-up

I never get follow-up questions. Funsie!

If you don't mind sharing, where did you find those and what would you wear with them them??

I found both scarves at Anthropologie here and here.

I find myself often going through my closet and pulling out plain, cotton shirts, either in black, cream or white wishing that I had something to dress them up. I have v-necks and crew neck shirts. I thought the grey scarf would work great for that, especially once fall and winter roll around.

The mint scarf I purchased specifically for my upcoming trip to Toronto. I plan to pair it with a pair of black boot cut pants, a fitted white tee or tank with a denim jacket over top. I need to go out and find a jacket before we go though! I also own a ridiculous amount of purple shirts in various shades. Again, I find myself pulling these shirts out of my closet wondering what I could do with them to dress them up, since plain shirts get a little boring after a while. This scarf has just the right amount of purple in it to pull it all together with a pair of jeans or white capris with sandals.

2 comments:

Christina said...

SWEEET! I went to the site and got sucked in. I do have those plain shirts like you describe. I might just have to give that a try! Thank you!!

Keri said...

I love your style! :-)