Sunday, August 3, 2008

Travel Gems


One of my favorite parts about travel is the shopping. I purchased this jacket on my second trip to San Diego with the Husband at L A Rack. The first time I was in San Diego, I dropped in by chance. The second trip out there, it was a must stop.

What I love most about this jacket, is that four years later, I still get compliments on it, and asked where it's from (vintage never goes out of style). Then I get to smile and say, "Thanks. I got it in California." So it's sort of like it's one of a kind.

5 comments:

Keri said...

I love it!!

Em said...

I love that jacket! And this reminded me that I need to ask Mary-the-fashionista where she got her yellow jacket!! I will do that today!

NotAppealing said...

So pretty.

Christina said...

LOVE IT! you have really good taste!

Em said...

Yellow jacket= J.Crew. But, it was awhile ago, she said.