Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Reminder

Because I'm wearing jeans and a sweatshirt today, I needed a little reminder that it's summer. Ok, not quite. I realize that June 21 is the official day, but it's pretty darn close!



One of my Rosebushes...




The Buttercup Primrose I got from my Mother-in-law...



Portulaca blooms...


One of the garden bugs that I got from the East Lansing Art Fair this year...

My Wee Willie Sweet Williams (not as cute as Jackie's though!)

And one of the planters I put together. The purple is Hawaii Blue, the red is Flowering Tobacco, and the plant on the left is my Zinnia that I started from seed, and a Razzmatazz Sunflower that I also started.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Very pretty! Now can you come make my yard beautiful?

Maribeth said...

I love the picture of the rosebush. Very pretty flowers

Heather said...

your flowers are looking beautiful!