Thursday, March 27, 2008

Onto The Next

Now that one wedding is down, I've moved onto the next ones we have coming up. I have two weddings for sure in July (Jason & Pharrah) and August (Nicki & Tim). Very likely another last minute one before the fall. And I'm wondering if a friend that is overseas who just got married will have a reception while home in July as well? So up to four wedding events this summer. Busy, busy!

My next purchase is...

I'm getting to like that little place called Davids Bridal. I'm loving this dress. It's got that vintage-like feel to it. Pair it up with some nice black shoes, and I'm good to go. I'm taking my measurements this week, and putting the order in. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Keri said...

I love that dress! It looks perfect for a summer wedding.

Heather said...

this is such a cute dress!!!!

Maribeth said...

Cute dress. I like it!

Christina said...

THAT is from David's Bridal? I wouldn't have thought to look there! It doesn't look bridesmaidy at all. I love it.