Monday, March 24, 2008

Ryan & Jess Wedding Photos

Some photos from Ryan and Jessica's wedding on March 8. I wish I would've gotten some photos of the Husband and I with our camera. I didn't. So I'm left to rely on friends, and most of them didn't turn out. Oh well, the wedding was fun nonetheless. The wedding and reception were both at Egypt Valley Country Club.







***Update***


Here is the only full body shot I have of the dress and shoes. The pic is horrendous. It is virtually unfixable to an ameteur like me in PS Elements. This is the last time we get dressed up and don't have any photos taken with our own camera.







4 comments:

Christina said...

I love your dress! I remember when you were picking it out or was it the shoes?

Kerri said...

I was picking out shoes, and it was a nightmare! I have ONE photo of the Husband and I that has the shoes in it. The photo is awful. One of my eyes is half shut, and I have NO idea what kind of camera this guy has, but nothing I do in Photoshop Elements can fix the digital file he emailed me. Like I said, I should've made someone take a pic of us with our own camera. Only the first three photos are with our camera.

Maribeth said...

Cute dress. Maybe you two need to go out to dinner somewhere nice so you can dress up again.

Amber said...

The green shoes turned out great, and I love your new hair style!