Friday, March 28, 2008

Signs Of Life

There are signs of garden life at the 'ski residence. Here's some photos to show what's going on in the yard, and what's happening with the seeds.

These are some type of perennial ground cover that came with the house. I'm not sure what they are, but they sure are pretty.







These are shots of my daffodils and tulips which are coming in nicely.


I started my Impatiens seeds on March 16, and they are off to a great start. These are the first of my seeds to start sprouting. My little babies.

2 comments:

apt said...

The white flowers are, I believe, snowdrops. They are often the first flower of Spring in this area. I don't know what the yellow ones are, but if you ever find out, please let me know. I like their look.

Yay for sprouts!!

Kerri said...

Thanks to Jackie, I now know that the yellow flowers are Eranthis Hyemalis (Winter Aconite).