Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One of These Things Is Not Like the Others

One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell which thing is not like the others, by the time I finish singing this song?
I grew impatient with my seeds and purchased some pansies this weekend. I couldn't resist the gorgeous colors.


And now for the itty, bitty pansy seedlings...
Posted by Picasa
I'm having a good laugh over this one. Maybe they'll be ready for the fall?
Note to self: Start pansy seeds in January next year.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Those are gorgeous!!! Love those colors. That is about how big my petunias are. Once you get them outside, they will really thrive I think. Don't give up!!

Christina said...

Those are gorgeous!!! Love those colors. That is about how big my petunias are. Once you get them outside, they will really thrive I think. Don't give up!!