Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No More Convincing Me

Yes, it's confirmed. People, more than likely, MEN are all total creeps.

How do I know this? Aside from my own interactions with them on a daily basis (Hi, my eyes are up here, or catch a glimpse not stare), I just logged onto my stat counter for the first time in months and months. Check this out: I've had almost 5,000 hits on my page in 4-5 months, but I'm finding out not because people are interested in my writing. It's all because back in February I posted a photo of Jenna Jameson's hairstyle that I liked. I kid you not, that's what's bringing all the hits to my page. I can tell what people are searching for in order to link to my page. Pictures of Jenna!

It's time for mama to get herself some ads and start benefiting from the perverted freaks of the world.

5 comments:

Keri said...

Ha! That's kind of funny... although also rather disturbing. That's why I have my blog "hidden" from search engines. I'm not comfortable with creeps stumbling upon my page.

Maribeth said...

That is funny.

So where do you check the number of hits on your page and how to you block you blog from search engines?

NotAppealing said...

Weird!

Christina said...

Oh snap! I'll have to try that!

Kristen said...

ROFL! Omigosh, I spent about an hour on my statcounter last night learning about who visits my websites and where they're coming from. It's so interesting!

Jenna Jameson... Lol!