Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Word of the Day

I decided to google (yes, it's a verb) "Word of the day" today, just to add a little spice to my blog. It is:

mephitic (muh-FIT-ik); adjective
1. Offensive to the smell; as in, mephitic odors
2. Poisonous; noxious

I wish I could say I was making that up, but that's what came up. No lie. I'm instantly reminded of last weekend. I will leave it at that.
***
I can't seem to get rid of the stomach ache I've had since going up north either. Every time I eat, this awful pain comes out of nowhere, and I feel like garbage. I hope one of you girls didn't impregnate me after I went to bed. . .that might put a damper on that daily meth habit I seem to have going for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that word definitely goes along with "Girls' Weekend". Good thing we never decided to refer to it at "Ladies' Weekend", since we have yet to have a "Lady" join us.