Monday, July 28, 2008

Went To a Reception

The Husband's old band mate got married in May and had a reception at a park in Lansing this last weekend. I was a little bummed I couldn't wear my fancy dress, but the one that I bought this summer was perfect for the occasion. Someone needs to tell me that I really shouldn't wear baby dolls, even though they are inceeedibly comfortable, however, not always the most flattering. Oh well, I thought it was cute.

The reception was fine. We knew a handful of people, got to socialize, and got to play disc golf since we were at a park. I've got more I could say, but I'll leave it at that for now. :-)




Who says girls can't disc golf? Check out that form!



7 comments:

Christina said...

i love your dress!

Keri said...

I think the dress looks great on you!

And as always, I love the kitty picture.

Heather said...

i agree - the dress looks super cute on you!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous as always.
Luvs~Anni

Anonymous said...

Oh my God...who is the cow in the red dress? You know I'm kidding. You look great and super cute. I'm just wondering why you felt the need to ditch the heels to play disc golf ;)
~ Juniper

NotAppealing said...

Cuuuute! Look at that pretty kitten! (Really, the cat, this isn't a creepy comment, promise!)

Maribeth said...

So cute, as always.