Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Healthy Choice

How much Healthy Choice Ice Cream can I eat before it's no longer a "healthy choice"?

When I catch the cats giving me the 'ol stink eye wondering if I'm going to eat them next as I scour through the cupboards and fridge looking to over-indulge, I know it's time to do something. I always give them the same response when I get that look. Picture the Saturday Night Live skit with David Spade, Chris Farley and Adam Sandler as the Gap Girls in the mall sharing some fries...
Cindy, I thought you were, um, trying to lose weight?
LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!

I need to start the Push Diet asap. What's the Push Diet you ask? It's where you push your butt away from the table when you've eaten enough. Say goodbye to stuffing myself into a food coma.

No comments: