Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Appointment Is Set

Next Tuesday is the day! It's time to cut my hair. It's gotten quite long, it's just above my bra strap across my back, but it's time for a change. It feels sooo blah. Here's what I'm going for...






That asymetrical bob that was made ever so popular by the one and only, Posh Spice. This version allows me not to chop my hair totally off though. Posh's hair is really short in the back. Like boy short. I'm just not ready to take that plunge yet. I gotta work my way into it.

Oh, and I have to mention this is a photo of Jenna Jameson, of the adult film industry fame. Can you believe there was a time, not too long ago, when I had no idea who she was?!? Now I want her hair. I stumbled upon her picture by doing a google search for "trendy hair". Nothing else, m'kay?



This is the red color I heart so much. It looks so good with blonde. Unfortunately for me, I don't have a blonde hair on my body. I really want to work this in somehow. I'm thinking of getting a little more crazy (for me) with the color this time. The girl I'm going to see, she's got this platinum blonde hair with pinkish-red streaks through it on the ends. I could go for getting my ends done for some creative coloring. We'll leave the pink to the stylist though. No way could I ever pull that off.

So geeked am I. Time for a change! I'll be sure to post pictures of the end results.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Can't wait to see the final product!! Make sure you do before and after.

Anonymous said...

You are going to look fabulous!!! I can't wait to see you after your appointment.

Happy Heat Day!
Anni

apt said...

Way to take a plunge! Lookinf forward to photos.