Monday, February 25, 2008

It's An Obsession

I bought more. I couldn't even help myself after visiting the site once again. The Husband loves sunflowers, and it just seems too easy not to try. Cut the seed strip. Put the strip into the ground. Cover with soil. Water. Sit back and enjoy. My kind of gardening!



Here's another shot of the Sunflowers. The Husband is going to love them!


I definitely couldn't resist these Razzmatazz Sunflowers either. So pretty! Seriously, they are gorgeous!


I'll throw these babies into my perennial garden. It just doesn't get any easier or cheaper. Man, buying potted plants is expensive! I even waited until the end of the summer last year too!



Some border flowers. Very pretty color combinations and shape.


And some shade perennials. The north side of our house needs some help. I might pick up a couple azaleas too. The nice thing about these is that they'll keep coming back for years!

I've gone flower mad. I can't even stop myself. I get so excited when I see how nice my yard could be! These mats and tapes will make planting so stinking easy, I just had to give it a try.

Ok. Absolutely no more online flower purchases for the rest of the season. I have really got my work cut out for me with all of these seeds!

2 comments:

apt said...

I know you said no more, but for me shade perennial = bleeding hearts. Perfection.

Kerri said...

Oh Amy, stop! I've got a sickness already! I'll keep 'em on the backburner though...I hope I'm not way in over my head this spring!