Monday, February 11, 2008

Love For MyPublisher

Back in November, I created photo albums for my Mother and Mother-in-Law from the wedding. I gave them the books as Christmas presents. I have to rave about how well they turned out. They turned out so well in fact, that I used MyPublisher to create a photo album from my Trash the Dress photo session in July.

I've attached it for your viewing pleasure, if you have the desire to take a peek. The viewing quality is ho-hum, but the books themselves are amazing! Here it is. Be patient. I uploaded some massive files to make this book, so depending on your connection speed, it may take a while to upload.

There is even a link on the page to save $20 on your first book if you're a new customer. Hey, that's a good deal! I wish they would've given me, a returning customer, a coupon like that. I only got 20% off. Every little bit helps!

1 comment:

Christina said...

HOW COOOL!! Thanks for sharing. I actually just did a photobook for my FIL who took pictures at our Great Great Aunt's 90th bday party. It looks so much better than just slipping them into a photo album. I can't wait to see her reaction. Anyway, your's look great and again, what great pix! Totally looks like out of a magazine. I'm going to check your bio because I can't remember your photog so that I can read his/her blog..