Thursday, February 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland





Photos from when we dogsat my parents' dog, Cleo. What a week that was. After three days of staying with us with no problems at all, the poor thing had diarrhea all over the house and all night long the night before these were taken. She doesn't look too sick to me in the photos. She was just stressing.

Also, on the day she arrived, our cat, Nico, got diarrhea too from stressing out. That's always fun with a long haired cat. Nico got a bit of a haircut that day. I was afraid the Husband was going to leave me after he had to clean up poo ump-teen times. I told him it's just preparation for the babies. Of course, babies wear diapers and don't have angora fur growing on their bottoms.

No good deed goes unpunished. I was just trying to help my parents out while they enjoyed their vacation in Mexico. I ended up freaking two of the nicest animals around right the heck out. The thing is, they've been around each other on several occasions. Cleo has spent a week with us before. The cats have all traveled to my parents' house a handful of times. Oy. My Nervous Nellies.

All aminals are fine. Nico was fine after a couple days of co-existing with the dog, and Cleo was back to her loving, happy self as soon as she got home. I guess the saying's true: Home Sweet Home.


2 comments:

Christina said...

You need to submit some of your kitty posts to cute overload. I tried once but never heard anything. They are so funny!

Kerri said...

Do you have to write your own comments? I'm not sure if I'm that witty...

Here goes..."Throw me a line. I'm sinking into the quicksand of blankets!"

-crickets-

Ha.