Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Administrative Professional's Day

My Little e-mailed me this morning to tell me that she received an iPod Shuffle for Administrative Professional's Day at work. Wow, what an incredible gift!

Then it got me to thinking, "What do the regular employees get?". There's Boss's Day, and there is Admin Professional Day, but what about everybody in between?

It must be like when I was young, and I asked my Dad why there is Father's Day and Mother's Day, but no Kid's Day. The response I received was "Everyday is Kid's Day." (which I now know to be so true).

I guess everyday is Regular Employee's Day too.

3 comments:

Keri said...

An iPod Shuffle!? Wow...

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's really an ipod shuffle! I'm calling it my "micro-minnie". At first when I opened it, I thought it was a cute magnent -and was happy with that.
I then asked the ladies here, if this was a hint that I need to start jogging and working out now!

-ectaski's sis

Maribeth said...

Great gift. I want a regulgar employees day. That would be nice.