Friday, April 4, 2008

I Heart eBay

I heart eBay mostly because I heart a good deal. It's been a successful week for me (after about a year on hiatus). My latest purchases are listed below, and then I promise, NO MORE for a really long time.

I was checking this dress out from Nordstrom's last fall for a wedding I had, only in black. I found it on eBay for a much nicer price. After I found out that the Husband's cousin is doing a quick civil ceremony this month and then a nice reception later on, I thought this dress was a little more morning ceremony appropriate than the Davids Bridal dress is.



My eBay scores from earlier this week were a clutch and pashmina. Both were needed for the upcoming weddings I have, and I think they'll work with the navy blue Nicole Miller dress as well. They were practically giving this stuff away, I couldn't resist.

And to complete the ensemble, the Chinese Laundry shoes I purchased last fall. I just knew I'd end up getting plenty of use out of these babies!

1 comment:

Christina said...

That is such a classic. I love the accessories too. You might just have to help me update my wardrobe when I'm not PG anymore!