Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hair Shot

I pulled this from Leanne's blog, but it's a better shot of my hair, not a great shot of my face. I'm loving the new 'do. I wish I was a little better at styling it though. Practice makes perfect, eh?


So the bar had $2 champagnes on special. I couldn't resist getting one. I asked Jen and Leanne if they wanted one. They both said "No way. That stuff upsets my stomach." Ok, point taken. I got one anyway. Sipping away, dancing to some tunes, and about ten minutes later I say to Jenny, "Oooh, my stomach hurts." She says "Gee, I wonder why?" (insert heavy sarcasm here, of course) and she nods at my drink.
It was so worth it. I'd do it again.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Very cute!

Christina said...

Love it!

NotAppealing said...

Love the haircut, and love champagne! I would drink it all the time, but... hmmm... Can't think of a good reason!

apt said...

Cute hair. Are you getting ready to fight the white underwear waitress here?

Kristen said...

Oh wow, your hair is super cute! It's really angled! I love it!

Maribeth said...

Cute hair. It looks like you had a fun night.